Aussie auctions off federal vote!November 14th, 2007 - 2:25 am ICT by admin
After posting the item on eBay this morning, “ausporty” already has attracted two bids from interested buyers - the highest being 1.25 dollars offered till now.
Ausporty described the item as a “one new 2007 Australian Federal Election vote”.
“The successful bidder will have me vote according to his/her wishes on election day in November whether it be for the Liberal/Labor cartel, Greeens (sic), Communists or Pauline Hanson,” the Mirror quoted the user, as stating on eBay.
“I am personally apolitical and have an aversion to the whole lot of ‘em. ut like any politician or party, my allegiance can be bought and will go to the highest bidder,” the user added.
Though the user claimed to live in Brisbane, Ausporty didn’t state which electorate the vote would be cast in.
The auction is planned to end on October 27, but the user warned against “phantom” bidders.
“Non-payers will be mildly admonished,” the user said. (ANI)
- Bid For A lunch date with Big B! - Sep 29, 2010
- Olympic Torch sold for over £150,000 on the auction site eBay - May 22, 2012
- Coal piece from Titanic auctioned - Jan 29, 2012
- Is Meg Whitman going to be named as CEO of HP? - Sep 23, 2011
- Want to workout with Salman? Start bidding on eBay - Sep 21, 2010
- Now bid for Bieber's locks on eBay - Feb 26, 2011
- eBay bans sale of 'magic spells' - Aug 18, 2012
- Bat autographed by Sachin up for grabs - Oct 14, 2010
- Madonna cancels auction of her journals on eBay - May 06, 2010
- eBay removes Anna Nicole Smith' used lingerie auction - May 20, 2010
- Lady Gaga's nude portrait up for auction on eBay - Dec 15, 2011
- FIEO ties up with eBay, PayPal to boost exports - Apr 12, 2012
- Football used in World Cup final fetches 48,000 pounds - Jul 17, 2010
- Bill Clinton auctions dinner for charity - Nov 23, 2010
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
Tags: admonished, allegiance, apolitical, aussie, australian federal election, aversion, bidders, cartel, communists, day in november, ebay, election day, election vote, electorate, federal vote, highest bidder, interested buyers, october 27, pauline hanson, payers