Attending ‘menopause and foreplay’ classes increases Oz miners’ productivity!November 14th, 2007 - 2:50 am ICT by admin
The men in the age-group of 20 to 60 years have been transfixed, asking why women menstruate and seeking tips on how they can ‘explore the wife again’.
‘Xstrata’ Coal’s communications manager, James Rickards, said that the classes were hit shows because most men were keen to learn about the physiological and emotional changes which were associated with menopause and why their sex lives might be suffering.
“Most of our men have wives or mothers going through this and it’s important they know what’s going on and why the woman in their life might be snappy or feeling unwell,” Smh.com.au quoted him, as saying.
The course co-ordinator and registered nurse, Tammy Farrell, from Core Health Consulting, said there were titters when extra-virgin olive oil in a nutrition talk was mentioned by her, but when the miners were told they needed to put more effort into getting a post-menopausal woman aroused, they became “very serious”.
“There was no laughter then, just a lot of interest. I told them that they needed to start exploring their wives like they did when they were 18 and they were all extremely attentive,” she said.
“And they snapped up all the flyers left out after the talk so we’ve obviously got some cranky men with cranky wives out there who want some help,” she added. (ANI)
- Australian man shot dead in Philippines - Nov 12, 2011
- Goa iron ore scam may have a golden lining: Congress spokesman - Sep 13, 2012
- Seven Chinese miners killed in gas burst (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- 15 miners killed in Meghalaya - Jul 11, 2012
- De Niro to play Bernie Madoff in TV biopic - May 17, 2011
- India, Saskatchewan sign MoU on mineral resources - Mar 15, 2011
- Did Chilean miners smoke pot underground? - Feb 15, 2011
- Jharkhand mine floods, one killed (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- 11 trapped miners in China still alive - Jul 08, 2012
- Miners trapped in Jharkhand - Aug 28, 2012
- 16 trapped in China coal mine - Jul 06, 2012
- China sacks officials for lapse - Oct 18, 2011
- Nine miners trapped in Peru - Apr 08, 2012
- 11 trapped in China coal mine - Apr 27, 2012
- 26 trapped in China coal mine - Aug 23, 2011
Tags: bulga, communications manager, emotional changes, extra virgin olive oil, feeling unwell, foreplay, health consulting, hunter valley, menopausal woman, menopause, menstruate, post menopausal, registered nurse, rickards, s communications, sex lives, smh, transfixed, virgin olive oil, xstrata coal