Aspiring model found dead in August Busch’s mansionDecember 25th, 2010 - 12:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 25 (ANI): A glamorous aspiring model has been found dead at the luxury home of August Busch IV in Missouri.
Busch is the scion of the brewing dynasty most famous for Budweiser, its iconic American beer.
Adrienne Martin, 27, is reported to have been dating Busch, 46, the former chief executive of Anheuser-Busch, for a year.
Forensic officials said there were no signs of illness or trauma but autopsy results could take four to six weeks after she was found at the luxury home in a gated community in an upmarket suburb of St Louis, Missouri.
Police did not say if the death was considered suspicious. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch quoted an unnamed law enforcement source as saying the case was being investigated as a possible overdose.
Martin had previously posted sultry posed pictures on a website, saying that she was studying to be an art therapist and was hoping to become a model.
“I really would like to do beer advertising! Since I have only just begun I can’t wait for my exciting times ahead!” she wrote.
It was not known if Busch was at his home at the time of Martin’s death or when emergency services were called.
“I can tell you there is absolutely nothing suspicious about her passing, and it’s a tragic and untimely death of a young person. A very kind young person, by the way, ” the Telegraph quoted Art Margulis, a lawyer for Busch, as saying.
It is the second time the great-great-grandson of Anheuser-Busch founder Adolphus Busch has been linked to the death of a young woman, according to several media reports. (ANI)
- Woman Found Dead In August Busch IV's House - Dec 24, 2010
- Former Budweiser beer baron devastated by girlfriend's death at his estate - Jan 05, 2011
- Soon, liquid biofuels to be produced from brewery waste - Feb 28, 2011
- Budweiser launched in north India - Aug 26, 2009
- 'World's lightest beer' launched - Feb 05, 2010
- One dead, over 100 injured in US tent collapse - Apr 29, 2012
- Burger King Bringing Beer: New Burger King Branch To Open At Miami - Jan 24, 2010
- Burger King to sell beer too, with its burgers - Jan 24, 2010
- Brazil fines AmBev $176 mn for anti-competitive practices - Jul 23, 2009
- 12-pack beer theft ends in fatal crash - Apr 06, 2011
- Budweiser adopts innovative advertising style by offering free beer samples - Sep 23, 2010
- Foreign liquor bullish about prospects in Punjab - Sep 19, 2009
- Structural Study is in the pipeline for the St. Louis arch - Sep 22, 2010
- "Little Billy Letters": A Prankster's Jokebook - Mar 13, 2010
- Combat The Chill With Best-Rated Light Beers - Jan 16, 2011
Tags: adolphus busch, american beer, anheuser busch, art therapist, aspiring model, august busch, autopsy results, beer advertising, budweiser, dec 25, gated community, law enforcement source, louis post dispatch, luxury home, missouri police, st louis missouri, st louis post dispatch, untimely death, upmarket suburb, young person