Arsenal suffers as injured Rosicky is ruled out for two weeksMarch 16th, 2009 - 9:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 16 (IANS) Arsenal suffered a big set-back as midfielder Tomas Rosicky has been ruled out of action for two weeks with an injury.
The Czech player has already spent 14 months undergoing treatment for a hamstring injury.
“Tomas has had a little set-back of one week so he will be out for two weeks again. We have to be a bit more patient than in the start. I told you two weeks ago that he would be back in full training but he will not. He’ll be back in full training in two weeks time now,” Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was quoted as saying in the media.
The 28-year-old has played just 61 matches since joining the Gunners from Borussia Dortmund for around 7 million pounds in 2006.
“Tomas has had a little set-back of one week so he will be out for two weeks again. We have to be a bit more patient than in the start. I told you two weeks ago that he would be back in full training but he will not. He’ll be back in full training in two weeks time now,” Wenger said.
- Fabregas' hamstring is in head: Wenger - Dec 27, 2010
- Fighting Arsenal bow out of Champions League - Mar 07, 2012
- Wenger warns Premier League crown can be won or lost in December - Nov 04, 2009
- Allow me to join Barcelona, Fabregas tells Wenger - Jul 18, 2011
- Wenger hopes Henry's presence can inspire Gunners - Nov 18, 2011
- Champions League: Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal and AC Milan win - Oct 20, 2011
- Arsenal needs to work harder to end trophy drought: Wenger - Apr 21, 2011
- Gunners move to within two points of Premier League leader Chelsea - Nov 15, 2010
- Fabregas expected to play against Barcelona - Mar 07, 2011
- It could be a payback time for 'forced penalty', Wenger warns Rooney - Jan 30, 2010
- Lifting Carling Cup would end doubts about Arsenal, says Wenger - Feb 26, 2011
- Podolski turns down riches to sign with Arsenal - Mar 09, 2012
- I could write a book about the summer: Wenger - Sep 10, 2011
- Di Maria's hamstring injury a blow to Real Madrid - Nov 07, 2011
- Van Persie likely to miss friendly match - Feb 29, 2012