Army chiefs issue sex guide for troops home from AfghanistanApril 20th, 2011 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 20 (ANI): Army chiefs have issued a sex guide for troops home from Afghanistan.
The 40-page manual tells squaddies how to get their love lives back on track after six months away fighting the Taliban.
But warns Our Boys to resist bedding their better halves straight away, and advices them instead of romance, holding hands and talking.
Surgeon Commander Professor Neil Greenberg said soldiers hoping for a bonk, a beer and a balti on coming home had to take account of their other halves’ feelings.
“Intimacy takes time to establish,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Sex therapist says Oz men struggle with rejection in bedroom - Mar 26, 2011
- President Kenendy 'took virginity of intern' - Feb 05, 2012
- 'Women not suited for combat roles because of rape risk': Australia Defense Association - Apr 13, 2011
- Are you an expensive surgeon, Rajesh Khanna asked (Lead, with correction in second para) - Jul 25, 2012
- Taliban launched assault to target Beckham - May 24, 2010
- Neil suffers pain post 'Shortcut Romeo' shoot - Feb 15, 2012
- New version of 'Kama Sutra' a guide for modern life - Oct 24, 2010
- Are you an expensive surgeon, Rajesh Khanna asked (With Image) - Jul 25, 2012
- Petraeus rules out any 'swift turnaround' in Afghan war - Jun 30, 2010
- Social networking 'leads to sex faster' - Jan 25, 2011
- Facebook couples 'end up in bed quicker' - Jan 27, 2011
- Snoring provokes couples to sleep apart! - Nov 08, 2010
- 'Kashmakash' mundane remake of Tagore novel (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - May 20, 2011
- Six steps to a happy sex life - Apr 30, 2010
- UK Koran burner jailed for 70 days - Apr 19, 2011
Tags: afghanistan, army chiefs, balti, bedding, better halves, bonk, coming home, daily star, feelings, holding hands, intimacy, london, love, neil greenberg, professor neil, romance, sex guide, six months, taliban