Arianna Huffington holds Michelle Obama in high regardApril 4th, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 4 (ANI): Huffington Post founder and editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington has revealed that she holds U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama in high regard.
Huffington, 58, also thinks highly of the decisions Michelle made to bring her mother to the White House, create a vegetable garden, and develop an “approachable” personal style.
“This is fantastic, an unqualified yes, there is nothing to complain about,” CBS News quoted her as saying on CBSNews.com’s “Washington Unplugged”.
“Even if you don’t terribly like that particular outfit, you know it is what she loves and what she looks good in,” she added. (ANI)
- 'Yahoo! is not buying The Huffington Post' - Jun 09, 2010
- MediaGuru partners with the Guardian for tech summit - May 04, 2012
- Twitter co-founder to join news website Huffington Post - Mar 16, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- Kutcher, Moore launch celebrity video campaign to address sex trafficking - Apr 12, 2011
- Huffington Post launches Spanish-language edition - Jun 08, 2012
- Nikki Haley hit by Time, Twitter (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Arianna Huffington's AOL deal sparks accusations of political sell-out - Feb 27, 2011
- LeAnn Rimes Responds To Valerie Latona's Comments - Oct 30, 2010
- Mrs 'O', how does your garden grow? - Oct 31, 2010
- Freelance journalist sues Huffington Post for unpaid blog use - Apr 13, 2011
- Huffington Post to enter Canada - Apr 15, 2011
- Michelle Obama most popular US First Lady ever - Apr 01, 2010
- Sonia Gandhi ranked world's sixth most powerful woman - Aug 22, 2012
- Lohan denies dating Indian-origin photographer - May 20, 2010