Argentinean Woman Miraculously Survives A Fall Of 23 Stories But Is Severely InjuredJanuary 25th, 2011 - 8:52 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
January 25, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): As per the BBC, a 30-year-old Argentinean woman has endured a ‘23 story fall’ from a luxury hotel located in the Argentinean capital, Buenos Aires. Eyewitnesses have remarked that the female ascended over a barrier at the zenith of Hotel Crown Plaza Panamericano and subsequently dived. The dive was of nearly 248 feet after which she touched down at a taxi rather forcefully, creating a mammoth noise.
Officials connected to the case have asserted to AFP that she had been victimized by a throng of bodily wounds and was transported to the hospice hurriedly, where the physicians extricated her kidney, lung and a spleen.
The driver of the taxi on which the female plummeted is Miguel, who has stated to the BBC that he had stepped out of his taxi on observing that a policeman was seeing upwards. Miguel has uttered that he came out of his vehicle merely a second before the brunt of the lady’s fall on the vehicle. Thereby, he escaped from the severity of the lady’s fall, which destroyed the taxi’s roof and obliterated its windscreen.
Miguel has verbalized that, if he had not stepped out of the taxi, he would have been slaughtered. The first act that he committed was a telephonic conversation with his family, during which he commenced to weep. He has vocalized that it is really painful to witness an incident like this occur.
Alberto Crescenti, who is the director of the Argentinean Emergency Medical System, has voiced to the state-run news agency, Telam, that the female was undergoing treatment for damaged hips and ribs as well as internal hemorrhage.
Another taxi driver, Juan Candame, has remarked to AP that he had eyeballed the female ascend a railing at the edifice’s edge. It appeared that she had a chat with someone prior to plunging into the abyss.
- Woman survives 23rd storey hotel jump after waiting taxi breaks her fall - Jan 25, 2011
- Woman Survives Miraculously After Falling From 23rd Floor - Jan 25, 2011
- Woman survives 23-story fall in Argentina - Jan 27, 2011
- Woman Plunges From Hotel, Survives 23 Story Fall - Jan 25, 2011
- Daring 41 female skydivers set new women's free-fly world record - Nov 29, 2010
- Driver arrested for molesting French tourist - Sep 04, 2012
- Southampton City Council ordered to stop recording taxi conversations - Jul 25, 2012
- Muslim driver dumps passengers for carrying wine bottle - Apr 14, 2012
- Martha Stewart Hospitalized After Her Canine Wallops Martha On Her Face - Jan 14, 2011
- Argentine transport minister resigns - Mar 08, 2012
- Three tourists killed in Himachal road accident - Jun 16, 2012
- Lady Amelia Spencer charged for assault - Feb 02, 2011
- Man convicted of wearing jeans to work - Dec 15, 2011
- Man kills wife for selling taxi - Aug 28, 2012
- Taxi driver sews lips to protest sacking - Sep 30, 2011
Tags: brunt, crescenti, edifice, emergency medical system, eyewitnesses, hemorrhage, hotel crown plaza, luxury hotel, men at work, panamericano, pen men, railing, run news, spleen, taxi driver, telam, telephonic conversation, throng, undergoing treatment, windscreen