Are you bromancing your pal the newest words and phrases of 2007December 29th, 2007 - 6:10 pm ICT by admin
London, Dec 29 (ANI): Do you spend most of your time with one of your heterosexual friends? Well then you might just be bromancing.
With The Suns latest list of the newest and most interesting words and phrases of 2007, you can interpret what someone actually means when he or she uses phrases like heavage, swipeout, or chindia.
Heavage is the term used for breasts that need a special bra for support, while Swipeout denotes the moment your debit card is swiped at a till and you find you are out of cash, according to the paper.
Other terms the paper lists out include, Irritainment, the term used for TV shows and celebs who are so irritating that they end up being obsessive viewing for all the wrong reasons and Blamestorming, which is a group discussion on why something went wrong and whose fault it was.
Smirting means flirting between tobacco addicts forced outside by the public smoking ban, while Flexting means flirting through mobile phone texts, and Chindia is used to denote the combination of China and India as a major economic force.
That minute fraction of time when you realise youve just made a huge mistake is the Oh-No-Second, while money reserved for a night on the town is called a play-dough.
Nonebrity is the expression used to address the likes of Jade Goody, i.e. a person who becomes a minor celebrity despite having no obvious talent. (ANI)
- Good times for 'bromance' in Bollywood - Aug 05, 2011
- Playful flirting invites short-term relationship - Nov 01, 2010
- Office boredom drives men to flirt - Apr 22, 2012
- Study: Shoppers are ditching their credit cards - Dec 16, 2010
- Why you shouldn't write 'dynamic' or 'proactive' in your CV - Dec 23, 2010
- Now, woo your secret crush with a Web-based 'calling card' - Jul 24, 2010
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- Neha Dhupia is a compulsive flirt! - Dec 22, 2009
- Snoop Dogg wants to release his own dictionary - Jun 30, 2011
- 10 flirting tips to pick up a guy during World Cup - Jun 18, 2010
- Americans find 'whatever' most annoying term for 2nd year in a row - Dec 15, 2010
- Nintendo files trademark for the phrase "It's On Like Donkey Kong" - Nov 11, 2010
- Your lingerie colour reveals the kind of lover you are - Oct 14, 2010
- Wells Fargo to charge $3 fee per month for debit cards - Aug 17, 2011
- Being close to spouse doesn't help communicability - Jan 23, 2011
Tags: blamestorming, breasts, celebs, chindia, debit card, economic force, group discussion, heterosexual friends, interesting words, jade goody, minor celebrity, minute fraction, mistake, mobile phone, phrases, play dough, public smoking ban, suns, swipeout, tv shows