AQ Khan won’t be handed to anyone: AzizNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:06 am ICT by admin
He said that the PML-Q and its allied parties would participate in the next general elections together and it would not form any electoral alliance with any other party.
The nation has all the capabilities to progress, including skill, education and diligence, the Daily Times quoted Aziz, as saying.
Pakistan has the potential to become a great nation and a fortress of the whole Islamic world, he observed.
Aziz said Pervez Musharraf has secured 57 per cent of the votes in the presidential election, which proves his popularity and ensures continuity of his pragmatic policies that have paid good dividends.
He emphasised that to sustain the momentum of economic progress the nation has to overcome the menace of terrorism, which is a big hurdle in the way of development and prosperity. (ANI)
- 'PML-Q, MQM agree to join hands in Pakistan's national interest' - Feb 14, 2011
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- Musharraf says he will return to Pak soon - Sep 07, 2009
- Pak NA body categorically rejects bill implying country's sovereignty needs protection - Jan 22, 2011
- Musharraf planning return to Pak but keeps card close to chest - May 21, 2010
- PML-Q to get Deputy PM post, several ministries on joining PPP-led Pak Govt: Report - Apr 30, 2011
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- Breakthrough eludes Gilani in Pakistan's political crisis (Lead) - Jan 03, 2011
- Musharraf 'poised' for comeback to Pak politics - May 18, 2010
- I was not a dictator: Musharraf - Sep 07, 2009
- What's in a name? Ask Musharraf and Pir Pagara! - Sep 21, 2010
- Hindu member of Pak Sindh Assembly flees to India for safety after getting life threats - Jan 30, 2011
- Shujaat meets Imran in quest of common ground in Pak Politics - Dec 26, 2010
- PML-Q won't blackmail beleaguered PPP-led Pak coalition govt: Shujaat - Jan 04, 2011
- Ready to give up presidency: Zardari - Jan 11, 2012
Tags: ahmed, aq, aziz aziz, continuity, dividends, economic progress, electoral alliance, farooq, former president, fortress, general elections, hurdle, islamic world, menace, pakistan muslim league, pervez musharraf, pml, pragmatic, presidential election