Anyone wants to be killed, cooked, eaten? Man heldMay 12th, 2011 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) A man in Slovakia who placed an advertisement to seek a person who would agree to be killed, cooked and eaten has been arrested after his `guest’ had second thoughts and tipped off the police, it was reported here.
The suspected cannibal was arrested in Slovakia.
The Swiss man who answered the advertisement claimed he thought the offer was just a “macabre fantasy game”, Daily Telegraph reported Thursday.
He changed his mind after telephone conversations with the man who placed the advertisement as he realised he was “deadly serious”.
He told the police in Switzerland who contacted their Slovakian counterparts Monday.
An undercover officer posing as the victim went to catch the suspected cannibal. A gun battle took place in which the police officer and the suspected cannibal were both injured.
“It appears this man was genuinely seeking to eat someone. His advert said he wanted someone who would agree to be put to sleep, then killed, cut up, cooked and eaten,” a police official was quoted as saying.
- Gangsters kill rival, 'eat him for lunch' - Mar 23, 2012
- Cannibal arrested in Russia - Mar 26, 2012
- Three held for cannibal acts in Brazil - Apr 16, 2012
- Russian man charged with cannibalism - Aug 30, 2011
- Crossbow Cannibal tells cops: I've killed loads more - Dec 22, 2010
- Man gets life term for killing, drinking blood - Apr 04, 2011
- Swiss to grill Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka - Jul 27, 2012
- Oz 'cannibal' sentenced to life imprisonment for murdering flatmate - Apr 04, 2011
- Crossbow cannibal Stephen Griffiths sentenced to life - Dec 22, 2010
- 28 Belgians die in Swiss bus accident (Evening Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Teen girl offers drugs to cop, arrested - Jan 25, 2012
- Five held in US for plotting to blow up bridge - May 01, 2012
- Brazil killers ate flesh, sold 'dish' to neighbours - Apr 14, 2012
- Two Pakistanis killed four women, sliced their bodies (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Terror suspect held near US Capitol: FBI - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: advert, advertisement, cannibal, counterparts, daily telegraph, fantasy game, gun battle, london, police officer, police official, second thoughts, sleep, slovakia, swiss man, switzerland, telephone conversations, undercover officer