Anna Chapman threatened with legal action by glossy magAugust 27th, 2010 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 27 (ANI): Alleged Russian spy Anna Chapman has been threatened with legal action over a magazine photo-shoot after the pictures were leaked before publication.
Chapman, 28, had posted a new photograph to her profile on Facebook earlier this week, and it appeared to have been taken from the photo-shoot in the Baltschung Kempinski Hotel.
The newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda later reprinted the photograph.
Sources have revealed that the photo-shoot was for the October edition of the glossy Russian magazine Zhara.
Maxim Korshunov, the editor in chief of Zhara, said his magazine now intends to sue Chapman and Komsomolskaya Pravda for breach of copyright.
Korshunov said Chapman had no right to disseminate the exclusive photographs online before their publication.
Meanwhile, Chapman has denied that she had received money for the shoot and claimed that she had not agreed to appear in any magazines.
“The new pictures published today in Internet were made for my personal use and people that publish/print/sell those have no rights to them,” the Independent quoted her as writing in a status update on Facebook. (ANI)
- Sexy Russian spy to be sued for posting racy pics on Facebook - Aug 30, 2010
- Sexy spy Anna Chapman 'is a celebrity in Russia' post-return - Sep 09, 2010
- Former Russian spy Chapman moves court over video - Jul 29, 2011
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk in nude photo row - Nov 25, 2010
- Sexy Russian spy Anna Chapman nude in January issue of Playboy - Dec 22, 2010
- What sexy spy Anna Chapman looks for in a man - Oct 22, 2010
- The "Glee" Stars Go Wild In GQ Photo-Shoot - Oct 21, 2010
- Shuttlecock shooters to control crowds in Russia - Jun 07, 2012
- Anna Chapman Endorsing iPhone Application - Oct 21, 2010
- Sexy Russian spy Anna Chapman set to enter politics? - Feb 18, 2011
- Russian offers his back for tattoo ads - Apr 19, 2012
- Five Russian journalists set free by Libyan rebels - Apr 09, 2011
- Rest in peace Prabuddha dada, says fashion world - Aug 13, 2012
- Now, play 'poker with Anna Chapman' on your iPhone - Oct 20, 2010
- Russian Spy Anna Chapman On Maxim Cover Page - Oct 23, 2010
Tags: breach of copyright, chapman, facebook, glossy mag, kempinski hotel, komsomolskaya pravda, london, magazine photo, magazines, maxim, money, personal use, photo shoot, photograph, photographs, russian magazine, russian spy