Aniston’s nude shot for GQ was photoshoppedDecember 27th, 2008 - 12:44 am ICT by IANS
New York, Dec 26 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has revealed that her next-to-perfect looks in just a white and red necktie on the cover of GQ magazine was courtesy the Photoshop software.“It’s Photoshopped,” she said.
The actress, whose film “Marley & Me” opened Thursday in theatres, said the original concept of the GQ spread was to show her in various stages of undress, reports accesshollywood.com.
“There is a story behind (the nudity). This had a whole concept. You know, this was going to be different stages of undress…I was supposed to be wearing the man’s shirt, they were supposed to get undressed. Somehow, I don’t know what happened,” she said.
- Jennifer Aniston confesses GQ naked cover was photoshopped - Dec 25, 2008
- Gerard Butler used to bare butt on movie set - Mar 17, 2010
- Nude photo-shoot for GQ was an accident: Anniston - Dec 19, 2008
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- Lopez learns to stand up for herself - Nov 09, 2011
- Jennifer Anistons nude photoshoot happened by accident - Dec 19, 2008
- Aniston keen to return to theatre - Jul 25, 2011
- No regrets over X-factor: Nicole Scherzinger - Feb 10, 2012
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Hathaway incredible in 'Dark Knight Rises': Nolan - Jul 11, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston is Fox News Most Famous, Famous Gal of 2008 - Jan 01, 2009
- Lindsay appears in court again - Apr 23, 2011
- I love Justin Bieber: Gomez - Feb 15, 2011
- Why does Jennifer Aniston get high-profile movies? - Aug 26, 2010