Aniston says she has moved on from PittMarch 3rd, 2009 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston revealed that she has moved on from her relationship with Brad Pitt and is not blaming him or his present partner Angelina Jolie for the split.
“There are no sides to the story. There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It’s just not the case,” thesun.co.uk. quoted Aniston as saying.
Aniston, who just turned 40, said she is happy with her new man, the 31-year-old rocker John Mayer. She is presently in London promoting her movie “Marley And Me”.
She added: “I’m at ease and not just with my age. Really, I’m at peace. I’ve never felt this good about myself before. I think that shines through. I remind myself every day that I am lucky. Look what’s out there. Look what people are really living through. There’s no comparison.”
- Aniston has no grudges against Brangelina - Mar 03, 2009
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie excited about wearing horns in 'Maleficent' - Mar 27, 2012
- Heroine far from being hero in Bollywood: Kareena - Mar 16, 2012
- Angelina Jolie's right leg has a spoof Twitter account - Feb 28, 2012
- Aniston house-hunting next to Brangelina pad - May 02, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Chelsea Handler calls Jolie 'insincere' - Dec 11, 2010
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- No problem going topless: Jennifer Aniston - Feb 19, 2012
- Have Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie put the past behind them? - Feb 11, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston Eyes Bond Role - Mar 03, 2009
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012