Aniston dreads turning 40February 7th, 2009 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 6 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston says she has been dreading her upcoming 40th birthday ever since she discovered a grey hair amongst her blonde highlights. Aniston will touch 40 on Feb 11 and insists she is never normally upset about getting older. But the former “Friends” star recently admitted that she broke down when she realised her prized locks were beginning to show signs of ageing, reports contactmusic.com.
“I did have a moment over the weekend, my first like ‘Huh…I don’t want to (turn 40). I found a really long grey hair and it kind of flipped me out. It’s not my first but it’s the fact that it was so long,” she said.
“I was like, ‘Oh that’s been there. How many others are there, and what does that mean?’ It actually brought me to tears slightly,” Aniston added.
- Jennifer Aniston doesn''t want to turn 40 - Feb 06, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston broke into tears after finding grey hair - Feb 07, 2009
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Aniston banned me from 'Just Go With It' premiere, claims Heidi Montag - Feb 11, 2011
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston's Beverly Hills home on sale for $42m - Feb 19, 2011
- Aniston tries out DeGeneres' 'nipple vibrator' b'day gift on air! - Feb 05, 2011
- Emma Stone goes blond for her upcoming role in Spiderman - Dec 08, 2010
- Jennifer Love Hewitt's New Hair Do After Breakup - Mar 23, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston chops her long locks - Feb 23, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston said no to 'Saturday Night Live' for 'Friends' - Feb 04, 2011
- Aniston's first impression of Theroux - Mar 15, 2012
- Olivia Wilde prefers natural look - Apr 28, 2012