Angelina Jolie gives birth to twinsJuly 13th, 2008 - 12:44 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 13 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has finally given birth to her twins a girl and a boy in the French Riviera maternity clinic, according to reports.
The Tomb Raider star and partner Brad Pitt are now proud parents of Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, who were born shortly before 8pm on July 12 after a Caesarean section, revealed gynaecologist Michel Sussmann.
While Knox Leon weighed .27kg (five pounds) at the time of birth, Vivienne Marcheline was 2.28kg (5.02 pounds).
According to Nice-Matin newspaper, the first pics of the babies would be sold to US paper for 11 million US dollars and the money would be given to a humanitarian cause.
Another source revealed that earlier the birth was expected in mid-August, reports The Australian.
With the new addition to their brood, Jolie and Pitt now have a total count of six kids. They already have three adopted children: Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3. They also have a biological daughter, Shiloh, born in Namibia, in May 2006.
However, spokesperson for Lanval could not be contacted for confirming the report. (ANI)
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, angelina jolie gives birth, biological daughter, brad pitt, brood, caesarean section, french riviera, gynaecologist, humanitarian cause, maddox, maternity clinic, new addition, pax, proud parents, shiloh, sussmann, time of birth, tomb raider star, vivienne, zahara