Amy Winehouse living on cannabis jointsFebruary 8th, 2009 - 11:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 8 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse puffs on around cannabis joints daily in her battle against drug addiction.
Winehouse, 25, smokes ten bonks a day while on holiday on Caribbean island St. Lucia to suppress cravings for class-A drugs, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Amy hasn’t touched crack or cocaine for months. She has been really good. Drugs are easy to get in St. Lucia but she has just stuck to smoking dope,” said a source close to the singer.
“The amazing thing is she smokes all morning then sees her personal trainer in the afternoon and is put through a gruelling workout,” the source added.
- 'Winehouse taking drugs during rehab' - Feb 07, 2009
- Winehouse sticks to dope to battle drug addiction! - Feb 07, 2009
- Winehouse asks for teabags, brown sauce - Apr 16, 2009
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse claims she hasn't used drugs in almost 3 years - Oct 06, 2010
- Winehouse calls her landlady in St Lucia 'mummy' - Jun 23, 2009
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Winehouse tribute concert might be telecasted - Jan 15, 2012
- Winehouse's home burgled - Jan 30, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010