Amy Winehouse hooked on Caribbean foodMay 28th, 2009 - 12:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 28(IANS) Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has liked Caribbean cuisine so much that she is refusing to return to her home in London unless she can bring back a chef from St. Lucia.
The troubled singer, who is living on the island, has started asking native cooks to move back to London with her, reported contactmusic.com.
“One of Amy’s favourite things about St. Lucia is the food and she’d love to have that as a reminder of the Island when she is back in London,” said a source.
Those close to the 25-year-old singer whose favourite Caribbean meal is smoked flying fish, crab cakes and chicken rotis are keen to help her find a cook because this means she will eat properly when she returns to London.
- Winehouse 'refuses to leave St Lucia without a native chef' - May 28, 2009
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- We've got the old Amy Winehouse back, says mum - Jul 21, 2009
- Caribbean healer to help Winehouse beat her addiction - Sep 30, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Amy Winehouse wants to settle in St Lucia - Apr 29, 2009
- Ex-Malay air stewardess runs thriving food business in South India - Mar 28, 2011
- Winehouse obsessed with spaghetti - Apr 22, 2011
- Winehouse returns home after eight months of vacation - Jul 14, 2009
- Winehouse wants to move to the Caribbean - Jun 21, 2009
- Winehouse calls her landlady in St Lucia 'mummy' - Jun 23, 2009
- Amy Winehouse offered free booze to go back to St Lucia - May 19, 2010
- Winehouse fights on her way back to Britain - Mar 02, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to take up nursing in St Lucia - Jun 09, 2009
- Amy Winehouse dating her bodyguard - Apr 10, 2009