Amy Winehouse faints while in CaribbeanMay 2nd, 2009 - 1:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 2 (IANS) Troubled singer Amy Winehouse fainted after being out in the sun at her holiday villa in the Caribbean.
The 25-year-old, battling heroin and cocaine addiction, is recovering in a hospital. She had been seen drinking heavily since her father left St Lucia for Britain Tuesday, reported thesun.co.uk.
“Amy fainted after being out in the sun and without drinking water. She has been taking part in a lot of activities which also played a part,” said the spokesperson of the “Rehab” singer.
But locals said she had been seen falling out of Marjorie’s Beach Bar on the island.
- Winehouse collapses, lands in St Lucia hospital - May 02, 2009
- Winehouse 'lands in hospital after another booze bender' - May 20, 2009
- Winehouse calls her landlady in St Lucia 'mummy' - Jun 23, 2009
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse collapses on St Lucia Island - Feb 14, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse living on cannabis joints - Feb 08, 2009
- 'Winehouse taking drugs during rehab' - Feb 07, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's father wants to set up a rehab center - Aug 05, 2011