American Federal Judge Utters That The Lawsuit On ‘Addiction To A Video Game’ Can Carry OnAugust 28th, 2010 - 6:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Washington, August 28, 2010 (Just Flashed): A 51-year-old American male named Craig Smallwood had mentioned to an American courthouse that he was mentally reliant on and addicted to an online video game named “Lineage II’. Craig had also launched a lawsuit against the South Korean creator of “Lineage II’, NCSoft Corp. A federal judge has now pronounced that Craig can go ahead with some facets of his lawsuit against NCSoft Corp. Craig has claimed that NCSoft Corp. never released a warning to him about the likelihood of unhealthy dependence on this game.
Craig Smallwood has mentioned that “Lineage II’ left him incapable of functioning autonomously in daily actions such as wearing clothes, bathing or conversing with family and chums.
Craig has asserted that he has participated in “Lineage II’ for in excess of 20,000 hours since 2004. “Lineage 2′ happens to be a fantasy MMORPG. MMORPG happens to be an acronym for massive multiplayer online role-playing game. This has become a game that has attained colossal popularity since its inception in the technologically knowledgeable and pioneering South Korea in October 2003.
A legal company of Honolulu stands for NCSoft Corp. It had appealed to the courthouse that the case against NCSoft Corp. be invalidated. Nevertheless, U.S. District Judge Alan Kay had discharged a pronouncement on August 4 that permitted half of the eight counts against NCSoft Corp. to carry on.
- Just Flashed News Service
- Alabama Transports BP And Other Entities To Court Over The Oil Seepage In The Gulf Of Mexico - Aug 16, 2010
- Female To Undergo A Trial On The Accusation Of Gashing Leonardo DiCaprio - Aug 27, 2010
- Flight Attendant Involved In A Squabble With A Traveler Is Listed To Emerge In A Courthouse In New York City - Sep 07, 2010
- The Pronouncement Of The Judge In California On The Legalization Of Sex-Same Unions Is Ready For Release - Aug 04, 2010
- Judge Repudiates The Petition Of Gary Guy Mathews To Alter his Name To 'Boomer The Dog' - Aug 13, 2010
- Attorney For Minnesotan Male Arraigned With Assisting Suicides Raises The Defense Of Mental Sickness - Aug 28, 2010
- Federal Judge In America Invalidates A Lawsuit Against The Deceased Michael Jackson - Aug 20, 2010
- WOW Patch 4.0.1 Being Released Today - Oct 12, 2010
- US man faces jail over sex with girl, 13, he married in online computer game - Feb 10, 2011
- "Golden Eye 007" Is Set To Get Better - Oct 30, 2010
- Associate Justice Of The American Supreme Court, Anthony Kennedy, Supports The Usage Of Civilian Courthouses To Solve Terrorism Cases - Aug 20, 2010
- US man arrested for sex with 13-yr-old he 'married' in online game - Feb 12, 2011
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' sets new five day sales record with over $650 million - Nov 19, 2010
- Mass Effect 2 wins 'game of year' gong at Golden Joystick awards - Oct 30, 2010
- Appeals Courthouse Repudiates A Stay For A Washingtonian Prisoner, Who Is On Death Row - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: acronym, alan kay, august 4, chums, dependence, district judge, facets, federal judge, inception, likelihood, lineage 2, lineage ii, massive multiplayer online role playing game, multiplayer online role playing game, ncsoft, pronouncement, role playing game, smallwood, south korea, video game