All cases against Benazir stand withdrawn: QayyumNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:10 am ICT by admin
Qayyum told reporters after the hearing of petitions challenging the NRO in the SC that since the court had not stayed the NRO yet, it was being implemented in letter and spirit.
He said the courts would continue hearing the cases until the review board declared that they were framed and filed to victimise politicians.
The Daily Times quoted Qayyum as saying that he would appear in court in cases against the NRO as the Attorney General, while other lawyers would represent the federation.
Qayyum said he had neither taken part in the framing of the NRO, nor had he been consulted before its issuance. (ANI)
- Evidence submitted in Gilani's contempt case - Feb 22, 2012
- Pakistan government, Supreme Court heading for showdown? - Oct 15, 2010
- Gilani offers to quit after apex court contempt notice (Second Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- Pakistan's apex court issues Gilani contempt notice (Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- Next government can approach Swiss courts: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012
- Supreme Court warns Gilani of another contempt notice - Mar 29, 2012
- President's office gives Zardari immunity against graft trial - Sep 25, 2010
- Attorney general gets court order in Zardari case - Mar 10, 2012
- Pakistani PM faces SC, seeks time to write Swiss letter (Lead) - Aug 27, 2012
- Pakistani PM urged to implement apex court's NRO verdict - Jun 27, 2012
- Zardari corruption cases: Attorney general sends note to PM - Sep 24, 2010
- Pakistani PM gets two weeks to write to Swiss powers - Jul 25, 2012
- Apex court issues show-cause notice to Pakistani PM - Aug 08, 2012
- Pak Supreme Court threatens to summon Gilani as govt counsel withdraws in NRO case - Apr 19, 2011
- PM gets till Sep 18 to write letter against Zardari (Third Lead) - Aug 27, 2012