Air Arabia starts direct flight to RussiaOctober 23rd, 2011 - 1:19 am ICT by IANS
Sharjah, Oct 22 (IANS/WAM) Air Arabia, the low-cost airline in the Middle East and North Africa, has announced launch of direct flights to Moscow and Yekaterinburg in Russia.
The two new Air Arabia destinations are the carrier’s first in Russia.
With this, Moscow and Yekaterinburg become the carrier’s fifth and sixth destination in Commonwealth of Independent States and Russian Federation.
- Air Arabia bags Indian award - Dec 28, 2011
- Air Arabia to start daily flights to Kenya - Mar 14, 2011
- Jordan to launch first low-cost carrier - Jun 08, 2010
- Air Arabia Egypt launches Istanbul flights - Jun 25, 2011
- Air Arabia takes off to Najaf - Jun 06, 2010
- Flydubai doubles fleet - Aug 04, 2011
- Air Arabia Q2 profit at $30 mn - Aug 08, 2010
- Russia restricts Belarusian airline - Apr 06, 2012
- Air Arabia posts $15 mn first quarter profit - May 07, 2010
- Etihad Airways to fly to Brazil - Jun 04, 2012
- Etihad Airways to fly non-stop daily to Washington - Feb 24, 2012
- UAE airline wins Airbus award - Jun 12, 2011
- Air Arabia to run two Delhi-Sharjah flights daily - Aug 29, 2012
- Flydubai launches services for two Russian cities - Oct 21, 2010
- UAE signs open skies pact with Djibouti - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: air arabia, commonwealth of independent states, direct flight, direct flights, launch, low cost airline, middle east, moscow, north africa, russia, russian federation, sharjah oct, wam, yekaterinburg