Air Arabia offers choice of seat serviceAugust 10th, 2008 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Aug 10 (IANS) The United Arab Emirates’ low-cost carrier Air Arabia has introduced a new system that would allow a passenger to choose his or her seat while making a flight reservation. This new service, aimed at giving passengers greater choice, follows an announcement earlier this month of an early check-in procedure, an Air Arabia statement said.
“Enabling customers to select their seats and take advantage of our early check-in procedure is in line with our continued commitment to offer more choices and added convenience,” A.K. Nizar, head of the commercial department at the Sharjah-based airline, said in the statement.
“All our passengers will benefit from this service as it will make the boarding of our flights more efficient than ever,” he added.
The airline, which flies to 10 destinations in India, recently crossed the 10 million passengers mark.
In the first half of 2008, Air Arabia carried more than 1.6 million passengers, an increase of 33 percent compared to 1.2 million in the corresponding period last year.
“As we continue to focus on maximising efficiency and minimising costs, we hope to provide greater value to our customers both in terms of fares and services,” Nizar said.
- Air Arabia Egypt launches Istanbul flights - Jun 25, 2011
- Finnair bags the award for best customer satisfaction - Jun 25, 2011
- Air Arabia to connect 13 Indian cities to Odessa - Sep 05, 2012
- UAE airline wins Airbus award - Jun 12, 2011
- Air Arabia to start daily flights to Kenya - Mar 14, 2011
- In Qatar, get your flight boarding pass on phone - Nov 30, 2011
- Air Arabia introduces new baggage policy - Jun 24, 2012
- Kingfisher advances check-in by 10 minutes in six cities (Lead) - Jul 20, 2010
- KLM fliers can pick seat-mates on Facebook - Dec 16, 2011
- Airlines to begin check-in on Airport Metro from Friday (Lead) - Jun 10, 2011
- Airlines to begin check-in on Airport Metro from Friday - Jun 09, 2011
- Air Arabia Q1 profit soars by 21% - Aug 10, 2009
- Air India logged on to SITA passenger service system - Mar 29, 2011
- Kingfisher woes force fliers to shift to rival airlines - Feb 20, 2012
- Air Arabia to increase frequency from Nagpur - May 29, 2012