Ahmedabad to host 3-day tourism exhibitionJanuary 28th, 2009 - 11:24 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, Jan 28 (IANS) Gujarat Tourism is hosting the India Travel Mart (ITM) here from Jan 30 to Feb 1, officials said Wednesday.Malaysia and Dubai are partner countries for this international travel and tourism exhibition while Uttarakhand is the partner state.
ITM will showcase the best from travel, tourism, railways, aviation, hospitality and other related industries.
The three-day travel exhibition will focus on outbound, inbound and domestic tourism.
“The mart is coming up with a variety of holidays, destinations and the main highlight would be pilgrimage tourism, adventure tourism, eco tourism, health tourism and wildlife destinations,” said Ajay Gupta, director of ITM.
“The event will boost tourism awareness worldwide. We believe that the inflow of domestic and outbound tourists will increase in the coming months and Gujarat will play a vital role in promotion of tourism,” Gupta said.
- India Travel Mart kicks off in Chandigarh - Feb 05, 2011
- India needs to streamline visa, infrastructure to tap tourism potential: Experts - Feb 12, 2012
- 27 countries take part in Indian travel mart - Feb 25, 2012
- Coconut trees, the next adventure sport platform? - Oct 24, 2011
- Tourism minister calls for higher regional cooperation (Lead) - Jan 28, 2011
- Tourism and travel fair begins in Delhi - Feb 11, 2010
- West Bengal identifies new tourism spots - Jul 31, 2010
- Goa to host international travel mart - Aug 16, 2010
- Foreign operators queuing up for Bollywood tours - Apr 18, 2011
- India bags international tourism awards - Sep 17, 2010
- India to host Global Tourism Mart - Sep 08, 2011
- What meltdown? Tourists from Punjab going everywhere - Feb 21, 2009
- Tech in tourism is PATA focus in 2011 - Sep 07, 2011
- Goa ties up with Berlin tourism fest - Sep 10, 2011
- South African Tourism woos India's high income segment - Jun 20, 2012
Tags: adventure tourism, ajay gupta, day travel, domestic tourism, gujarat tourism, health tourism, india travel, inflow, international travel and tourism, outbound tourists, partner countries, related industries, tourism adventure, tourism awareness, tourism exhibition, travel and tourism, travel exhibition, travel mart, uttarakhand, wildlife destinations