Ahmadinejad for continued cooperation with IAEANovember 14th, 2007 - 10:17 am ICT by admin
“Those who are exerting pressure in order to make Iranians abandon their rights are making a mistake. The Iranian nation has chosen its path and will continue the path with strength and solidarity,” he added.
Ahmadinejad stated that imposing sanctions against Iran over its peaceful nuclear program was a grave mistake.
“The resolutions were issued on the basis of false reports and therefore they have no credibility for the Iranian people,” he added.
“The enemies and ill-wishers of the Iranian nation should know that threats, pressure, and sanctions will yield no result.The Iranian nation would not give up even one iota of its nuclear rights,” Ahmadinejad said.
He advised world hegemonic powers “to give up misbehavior towards Iran and be friends with the Iranian nation”. (ANI)
- Iran not to retreat an iota from its rights - May 12, 2012
- Iran is now a nuclear country: Ahmadinejad - Dec 29, 2010
- Iran not to retreat on nuke programme (Lead) - May 12, 2012
- President Ahmadinejad says Iran has become a nuclear state - Dec 29, 2010
- Iran is now a nuclear state: Ahmadinejad - Dec 30, 2010
- Iran to supply 70MW electricity to Afghanistan, Pakistan - Jan 03, 2011
- US turning countries against Iran: Ahmadinejad - Apr 05, 2012
- Iran accuses US of pressuring IAEA - Nov 06, 2011
- US imposes sanctions over 50 Iranian entities - Jul 13, 2012
- US Congress passes new sanctions against Iran - Aug 02, 2012
- Iran to announce new 'big' nuclear achievements - Feb 11, 2012
- Iran to send man into space by 2019 - Jul 24, 2010
- Iran unveils nuclear achievements, cuts oil exports (Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- A tough balancing act awaits Manmohan Singh in Tehran - Jul 31, 2012
- Moscow urges Iran to respond to IAEA concerns - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: abandon, ahmadinejad, birjand, credibility, grave mistake, hegemonic, IAEA, iranian nation, iranians, misbehavior, northeastern city, nuclear program, one iota, peaceful nuclear activities, resolutions, sanctions against iran, solidarity, tehran times