Agron’s mother upset by her characterApril 8th, 2012 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 8 (IANS) Actress Dianna Agron’s mother became upset after watching her character experience a car crash in a recent episode of the TV series “Glee”.
Quinn Fabray, Agron’s character in the series, was racing to get to ex-boyfriend Finn’s wedding, and while she was texting and driving simultaneously, her vehicle was shown to be sideswiped by a truck.
The episode went black upon the impact of the crash, causing Agron’s phone to start ringing immediately.
“She (mother) said it seemed so real. She told me, ‘I feel like you’re dead and I haven’t said my last words,’” Agron told TV Guide magazine.
The actress admits she had to let her mother know what becomes of her character.
“I couldn’t make her wait - she’s my mum,” contactmusic.com quoted Agron as saying.
- "Glee" Star Dianna Agron Offers Apology For Controversial GQ Magazine Photos - Oct 22, 2010
- 'Glee' stars Lea Michele, Dianna Agron don naughty schoolgirl gear for GQ - Oct 20, 2010
- 'Glee' star apologizes over racy schoolgirl photo shoot - Oct 22, 2010
- Glee: Tonsillitis Takes Toll On The Cast Members - Dec 13, 2010
- Dianna Agron loves sleeping - Dec 28, 2011
- Dianna Agron romancing Sebastian Stan? - Jun 14, 2011
- Lea Michele doesn't regret GQ photoshoot - Nov 17, 2011
- "Glee" To Mark Its Comeback Post Super Bowl - Jan 14, 2011
- Dianna Agron Says Sorry For Offending Anyone With Racy GQ Magazine Pictures - Oct 25, 2010
- Is there going to be a special Glee episode on Michael Jackson? - Aug 10, 2010
- Dianna Agron splits from Sebastian Stan - Dec 10, 2011
- 'Glee' airs its Valentine Day episode - Feb 09, 2011
- ‘Glee’ Stars Pose for GQ Magazine - Oct 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch 'Glee' on TV - May 23, 2011
- Is Dianna Agron dating Chris Evans? - Apr 08, 2011