Accidentally swallowed chopstick removed from kung fu master’s body after 20 years!March 26th, 2009 - 11:39 am ICT by ANI
New Delhi, March 26 (ANI): Twenty years after being accidentally swallowed by a kung fu master during a training session, a chopstick has finally been removed.
The 21-cm stick was ingested by Wing Ma during an exercise.
Ma has revealed that he was conditioning his body to take pain when the accident occurred, Metro reports.
According to the China Daily, the 40-year-old was rid of the chopstick at a hospital in eastern Wuhan, China.
“It never came out the other end. I forgot about it until the other day when I started to get pains in my stomach,” he said. (ANI)
- China's kung fu town to build global martial arts conglomerate - Aug 04, 2011
- Pen removed from woman's tummy after 25 years - Dec 22, 2011
- China unveils 100 new books on Buddhist medicine - May 29, 2011
- Patient swallows syringe, seeks fine from hospital - Apr 23, 2012
- India-China martial arts meet at Shaolin temple - Jun 21, 2010
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' breaks China records, earns 11 mn pounds - Jun 06, 2011
- Movie Review: The Karate Kid (2010) - Jun 12, 2010
- Chinese restaurant manager swallows cockroach to destroy evidence! - May 18, 2010
- Visitors to ancient Shaolin temple decline - Feb 06, 2012
- 12 feared dead after ferry sinks in eastern China - Aug 17, 2012
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' - double the delight (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ****) - May 27, 2011
- Needle removed from child's stomach - Feb 28, 2010
- 'Rango' named best animated feature film at Oscars - Feb 27, 2012
- 'The Karate Kid' - the underdog wins again (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 11, 2010
- Two Chinese kids die in locked school bus - Sep 14, 2011