Abu Dhabi, London police seek close tiesMay 23rd, 2011 - 11:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 23 (IANS/WAM) The Abu Dhabi police and the London Metropolitan Police have signed an agreement to boost cooperation in the areas of public relations, training, exchange of expertise and information, it was announced here Monday.
A memorandum of understanding (MoU) in that respect was signed by Major General Mohamed bin Al Awadi Al Menhali, director general of human resources of Abu Dhabi Police, and Sir Paul Stephenson, commissioner for the London Metropolitan Police.
Al Menhali said both sides explored avenues of joint cooperation in several police and security issues.
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
- 53 illegal immigrants held in Sharjah - May 23, 2010
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreement - Dec 06, 2011
- UAE charity, Oxfam to help displaced Pakistanis - Nov 30, 2010
- UAE, Maldives sign MoU on banking cooperation - Dec 20, 2010
- UAE, Switzerland sign MoU on visa exemption - Jun 07, 2010
- UAE grants citizenship to 53 people - Mar 06, 2012
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- UAE, Libya sign cooperation agreement - Jan 20, 2012
- UAE, Algeria discuss trade - May 26, 2011
- Dubai launches new education initiative - Jun 27, 2012
- UAE, France discuss defence cooperation - Jul 12, 2012
- UAE, Chinese airlines sign cooperation agreement - Mar 23, 2012
- UAE launches e-portal - May 26, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, avenues, close ties, cooperation, director general, human resources, london metropolitan police, london police, memorandum of understanding, mohamed, mou, paul stephenson, public relations training, security issues, sir paul, snb, training exchange