A TV channel for dogsApril 18th, 2012 - 10:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 18 (IANS) Worried over your pooch getting bored? Well, don’t worry because TV bosses have come up with an ingenious solution - Dog TV.
Dog TV, launched in the US in an eight-hour block of TV programming, is designed to keep your dog relaxed, stimulated and entertained while you are at work, The Sun reported.
The TV channel shows a number of programmes with mute colours, alter sound and music specifically written for your dog.
Unlike television for humans, the dog channel has no commercials and no reruns.
One programme features a slug crawling across the screen, another shows other dogs relaxing in the sunshine.
One million subscribers have already opted to have access to Dog TV in the US.
- Watching favourite TV shows' rerun could boost mind - Sep 08, 2012
- Ten things women hate about men - Mar 05, 2011
- Why petting your dog is the best way to unwind - Aug 03, 2010
- Emma Watson walks pink pooch - Jun 26, 2012
- 'Don't worry Chachu' shifts focus to male protagonist - Sep 22, 2011
- 'Bigg Boss' gets further reprieve till Dec 3 - Nov 22, 2010
- Mumbai cable operators block Colors against 'Big Boss' (Lead) - Oct 14, 2010
- Anil Ambani teams-up with CBS to launch English language channel in India - Oct 28, 2010
- Watching TV re-runs restores your personal drive - Sep 07, 2012
- Ellen Degeneres donates 1m meals to stray pets - Dec 24, 2010
- Excited to entertain India: Indo-Canadian porn star - Nov 18, 2011
- Men love 'the scent of roast dinner on women' - Oct 29, 2010
- Bill to digitalise cable TV passed by Lok Sabha - Dec 13, 2011
- Mumbai cable operators block Colors against 'Big Boss' - Oct 13, 2010
- Shikha Swaroop doesn't fear being typecast (With Images) - Aug 08, 2012