A new swimsuit that boosts your booty without surgery!March 7th, 2011 - 1:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 7 (ANI): An Australian swimwear company has launched a new design that helps maximize a woman’s bottom without going under the knife.
The extraordinary one-piece, called the Booty Suit, is the first ever derriere-enhancing swimming costume, reports the Daily Mail.
The new swimsuit, by Aussie swimwear specialists Zoggs, is set to go on sale today for 32 pounds along with a cleavage-boosting design, called the Boost Suit, 33 pounds.
On first glance, the one-piece appears just like any other but it has been cleverly designed to boost the wearer’s assets.
A mesh-type inner layer and figure-hugging material elastolesin gives extra support and lift around the bottom.
It is primarily designed for performance swimming but it’s thought that an enhanced backside won’t impede the wearer’s speed in the water.
Department store John Lewis is one of many shops stocking the unusual product.
“We’re delighted to be launching this new range in the UK,” Ben Rogers, from John Lewis, said.
“It has figure-enhancing qualities as well as all the advantages you’d expect from a performance swimwear brand, so it offers the best of both worlds to women.
“The range has only just been launched online but demand has already exceeded all expectations and we think it’s going to be a big hit this summer,” he said. (ANI)
- Now, a bikini that leaves heart-shaped tan mark on bum - Aug 16, 2010
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk sizzles in new swimwear campaign - Apr 11, 2011
- 'Bootylicious' Beyonce, Kim Kardashian trigger a trend for padded panties - Jul 23, 2010
- 'Miraclesuit' to make you look 10 pounds lighter on the beach - Jun 07, 2010
- Shivan-Narresh to showcase swimwear at Miami (With images) - Jun 12, 2011
- Now, 'grankinis' to sex up over 50s beach bodies! - Aug 27, 2010
- Helen Mirren sends bikini sales for over 50s soaring - Aug 27, 2010
- After Snuggie, now it's time for the Forever Lazy suit - Jan 14, 2011
- UV-resistant swim suits from Shivan-Narresh at LFW - Mar 02, 2012
- Fashion Trends In Bollywood (1960 - 2010) - Jul 28, 2010
- Dresses that flatter your bum - whether you are a pear, tomato or potato! - Nov 09, 2010
- Geri Halliwell turns designer - Dec 31, 2010
- After women, bum-lift pants to boost men's confidence - Oct 03, 2010
- The secrets to a shapely butt! - Apr 18, 2009
- Two French Muslim women marched out of swimming pool for wearing burkinis - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: assets, backside, best of both worlds, booty, cleavage, daily mail, department store, derriere, first glance, john lewis, london march, mesh type, one piece, performance swimwear, rogers, swimming costume, swimsuit, swimwear company, water department