A new man in Geri Halliwell’s lifeMarch 21st, 2009 - 7:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 21 (IANS) Former Spice Girls singer Geri Halliwell has someone new in her life less than a fortnight after splitting from Italian billionaire Fabrizio Politi.
Halliwell has been regularly spotted with this mystery man who she also introduced to her sister Natalie, reports thesun.co.uk.
Last the couple was seen leaving London’s Raffles nightclub heading to a private party in Kensington.
The 36-year-old singer who was popular as Ginger Spice has a daughter from a previous relationship with American screen writer Sacha Gervasi.
- Geri Halliwell spotted with mystery man - Mar 22, 2009
- Geri Halliwell to tie the knot? - Jan 14, 2010
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Halliwell finds new man - Mar 25, 2009
- Geri Halliwell engaged to Italian tycoon - Jan 27, 2009
- Geri Halliwell too wants to adopt from Africa - Apr 24, 2009
- Geri Halliwell breaks off engagement - Mar 11, 2009
- Geri Halliwell back with ex-beau - Mar 25, 2009
- Brand, Halliwell bond over yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010
- Halliwell dating Italian yacht tycoon - Jan 19, 2009
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Geri Halliwell splits from Italian beau - Mar 11, 2009
- Halliwel romances at Swiss Alps with new beau - Apr 13, 2009
Tags: billionaire, fortnight, geri halliwell, ginger, ginger spice, kensington, leaving london, london march, march 21, mystery man, new man, private party, raffles, relationship, screen writer, sister natalie, spice girls, thesun