”9 minute butt-lift” miracle cream to hit market shelves in UKMarch 5th, 2009 - 4:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 5 (ANI): A miracle cream which claims to destroy cellulite in nine minutes will go on sale in the UK this week.
The serum, which is worth 68 dollars, is made from plant stem cells.
According to the makers of Adonia LegTone, the plant extracts help tone up weak skin stem cells.
They are said to be the main cause for cellulite, reports The Sun.
The serum has been hailed as a ”major breakthrough” in America where it is dubbed ”the nine minute butt-lift”.
As per clinical tests carried out in independent American laboratories found the cream reduced cellulite by as much as 47 per cent in nine minutes and around 70 per cent over a six-week period.
Dr Mark Binette, of maker Greek Island Labs, said: “A healthy diet, lashings of water and a regular exercise regime will help keep cellulite levels down - but sometimes a girl just needs a little extra help. The secret has been captured in a bottle.”
One of the main causes of cellulite is when skin stem cells become weak and dormant. (ANI)
- Celebrities' secrets to banishing cellulite revealed - Mar 29, 2011
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Brit women queuing up to buy 'sleep in a bottle' cream used by Kylie, J.Lo - Apr 05, 2010
- Even a minor cut 'can trigger tumour' - Feb 15, 2011
- Key blood component produced from GM rice - Nov 06, 2011
- Victoria Beckham gets anti-ageing facial - May 22, 2012
- Budget supermarket Aldi sells miracle cream at cut-price version - Oct 30, 2010
- Now, a cream made of snail slime that promises to banish wrinkles! - Mar 28, 2011
- Bad breath chemical converts dental pulp into liver cells - Feb 27, 2012
- Eyelash Enhancing Serum hit among Brit women - Jul 16, 2010
- Stem cells from skin, blood regenerate faltering liver - May 12, 2011
- Some nerve! Now bypass stem cells - Feb 01, 2012
- Creams used to treat eczema can make it worse - Nov 14, 2010
- Study: Stem cells provide clue to beating baldness - Jan 05, 2011
- Star Trek skin gun heals burn wounds - Feb 04, 2011