80pc of Brits prefer a good night’’s sleep to sex!February 28th, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 28 (ANI): For Britons, nothing beats sleep not even sex.
Thats the conclusion of a new survey.
According to the survey of more than 8,500 people, almost 80 per cent of Britons prefer a good night’’s sleep to sex.
The study was conducted by researchers from the Edinburgh Sleep Centre, reports The Independent.
In the research it was also found that seven out of 10 have trouble sleeping and almost a quarter said they suffered from insomnia.
The study of tiresome Britons revealed that 79.2 per cent admitted they preferred the thought of extra sleep to sex. (ANI)
- Trouble falling asleep signals heart attack risk - Oct 31, 2011
- Majority have trouble falling asleep - Nov 14, 2011
- Britons cut sleeping hour during recession - May 28, 2010
- Men 'more likely to suffer from sleepless nights due to snoring partners' - Mar 05, 2011
- Britons preferring a hug to a handshake - May 24, 2012
- Texting after bedtime can make kids anxious, depressed - Nov 09, 2010
- Women 'get drunk before having sex because they lack confidence' - Mar 13, 2011
- It's official! Marriage is bad for your sex life - Aug 26, 2010
- 1 in 5 Brits wear their undies at least 250 times before buying new ones! - Dec 02, 2010
- 9 in 10 Britons do not get enough sleep - Mar 08, 2010
- Sleeping pills don't work for 40 percent poppers - Sep 10, 2012
- Marriage is bad for your sex life - Aug 26, 2010
- Medication common practice for insomnia in kids - Jul 27, 2010
- Clock gene prepares plants for spring bloom - Mar 12, 2012
- 10 hours of sleep every day can help you hit 100! - May 01, 2010