7yr-old Chinese girl dialled police hotline 700 times in one monthApril 17th, 2009 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, April 17 (ANI): A 7-year-old Chinese girl dialled a police hotline 700 times during in one month, thinking that it was fun to dial 110 and hear police talk.
Cops in Weng’an county, Guizhou province, revealed that the calls came from a mobile phone.
The police also revealed that the dialler uttered only a few soft words, reports the China Daily.
The newspaper report says that the little girl’s parents were away at work at the time, and that she lives with her grandparents.
She used her father’s mobile phone to dial the number.
She used to dial 110 several times a day, until they realised where the calls came from. (ANI)
- US woman dialing for customer service greeted by sex hotline - Feb 12, 2011
- NYPD Cop Arrested For Stalking An 11-year-old Girl - Jun 25, 2010
- NYPD Cop Arrested For Stalking 11-Year-Old Girl - Jun 25, 2010
- Rapist tuition teacher arrested in Ghaziabad - Mar 19, 2012
- Karnataka man unknowingly dials Hina Rabbani Khar - Feb 13, 2012
- She made 800 hoax calls to cops, now faces jail - Dec 30, 2011
- BPO jobs on your finger taps! - Sep 11, 2010
- Chandigarh's elderly bank on 100 in times of trouble - Jan 06, 2012
- People pretend they are busy to avoid boring friends - Aug 18, 2011
- Brit teacher, nicknamed Salford Stallion, slept with three of his pupils - Apr 05, 2011
- Now, think-dial to make phone calls! - Apr 14, 2011
- British kids call police after bullying on Facebook - Apr 13, 2012
- British police pay one mn pounds for customer surveys - May 15, 2011
- Gaga fears cell phone could cause brain tumour - Aug 30, 2010
- Police offers 'arrest service' to criminals in Chinese province - Sep 15, 2011