7/7-attack anniversary: Muslim hate cleric warns UK of more terror attacksJuly 6th, 2010 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 6 (ANI): Muslim hate preacher and the former head of banned group Al-Muhajiroun, Anjem Choudary has warned that Britain faces more home-grown terror attacks like 7/7.
“The British public had failed to learn the lessons of the 2005 atrocity that killed 52 innocent people,” The Sun quoted Choudary, as saying.
Tomorrow is the fifth anniversary of the suicide attacks that killed 52 people and hurt hundreds more.
“The public has not made progress to avoid another calamity befalling them. Rather, more fuel is being poured on to the fire. Unless the British withdraw all troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, no doubt we can expect more of the same,” he added.
Choudary, whose Islamic group Islam4UK was banned after public outcry at his plans to protest at Wootton Bassett, said the key to avoiding attacks was in the hands of the Government. (ANI)
- UK Islamic hate preacher Choudary to be given Channel 4 slot - Nov 28, 2010
- British Muslims arrested in France burqa ban protest - Apr 11, 2011
- Hate preacher Anjem Choudary warns UK of another 7/7 type attack after Laden's death - May 03, 2011
- Radical UK preacher warns of more attacks as Britain bans Islam4UK - Jan 13, 2010
- Hate preacher Anjem Choudary to pen 'sick' letters to families of dead British soldiers - Jan 03, 2010
- Brit hate preacher Anjem Choudary's terror network exposed - Jan 15, 2010
- Radical preacher Anjem Choudary used rented railway viaduct arch as headquarter - Dec 26, 2010
- New Muslim group threatens to launch terror atrocity similar to 7/7 - Aug 01, 2010
- 187,000 Facebookers oppose Islamist march through British town - Jan 04, 2010
- Fanatics march in UK war heroes' town - Jan 02, 2010
- Hate cleric warns of attack after life sentence - Nov 13, 2010
- Islamic group launches poster campaign against Christmas - Dec 24, 2010
- 'Journalists with British, US troops legitimate targets for Taliban attacks' - Jan 24, 2010
- Islamic Sharia law zones set up across Britain - Jul 28, 2011
- UK bans controversial Islamist group - Jan 12, 2010
Tags: afghanistan, al muhajiroun, anjem choudary, atrocity, bassett, calamity, cleric, fifth anniversary, iraq, islamic group, muslim, no doubt, preacher, public outcry, suicide attacks, sun, terror attacks london