6th Abu Dhabi-Singapore joint forum heldMay 8th, 2012 - 1:04 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 7 (IANS/WAM) The 6th Abu Dhabi-Singapore Joint Forum (ADSJF) was held in Abu Dhabi Monday.
Jointly organised by the Abu Dhabi’s Executive Affairs Authority (EAA), and International Enterprise (IE) Singapore, the government agency driving Singapore’s external economy, the event brought together approximately 100 government and business representatives from both Abu Dhabi and Singapore.
“We continue to achieve significant progress from both an economic and a government perspective. Although the Forum is now in its sixth year, there are still substantial areas of collaboration to explore and develop together,” said Khaldoon Al Mubarak, chairman of the EAA on this occasion.
“Since we started the Abu Dhabi-Singapore Joint Forum in 2007, our partnership with Abu Dhabi, and the UAE has broadened and deepened. Beyond trade and economics, our agencies are collaborating on many fronts,” said Lee Yi Shyan, Singapore’s minister of state for trade and industry and national development.
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host Global Aerospace Summit 2012 - Feb 23, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE seeks better relations with Chile - Feb 23, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host 2012 Global Financial Markets Forum - Jan 27, 2012
- Greater Flamingo breeds at Al Wathba Wetland Reserve - Aug 14, 2012
- 'UAE committed to support Pakistan's security' - Feb 28, 2012
- UAE, Egypt sign deal for heart surgery centre - Jul 31, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE to host international road workshop - Mar 25, 2012
- UAE hopeful of Greece economic recovery - Jan 12, 2012
- UAE's participation in Abu Dhabi Dialogue 2 significant: Envoy - Apr 24, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, al mubarak, business representatives, collaboration, eaa, economics, external economy, government agency, government perspective, international enterprise, joint forum, khaldoon, lee yi shyan, minister of state, partnership, singapore, substantial areas, uae, vd, wam