$50B fraud accused Bernard Madroffs even duped his sisterJanuary 12th, 2009 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 12 (ANI): Bernard Madoff, the prime accused of a 50 billion dollar wall Street investment fraud, even duped his sister, who is currently on the verge of selling her Florida home.
According to the New York Post. Madoffs sister Sondra Wiener, 74, is left with “nothing”, revealed a neighbor in the BallenIsles Country Club, a gated Palm Beach enclave where Wiener and her husband, Marvin, live alongside such celebrities as Serena and Venus Williams.
It is being said that Wiener lost a whopping three million dollars.
“She lost millions in this whole thing,” Fox News quoted a source as saying.
Wieners son Davids said: “Yes, my family’’s a victim. More so than anybody else. It’’s very painful.”
Wiener was one of five family members who received packages filled with jewels, allegedly mailed by Madoff and his wife, Ruth, on Christmas Eve.
The riches were collected by lawyers in recent weeks. (ANI)
- Bernard Madoff's son, Mark, found dead on second anniversary of father's arrest - Dec 11, 2010
- My family no longer speaks to me, says Bernie Madoff - Apr 10, 2011
- Ponzie King Madoff's possessions auctioned in New York - Nov 14, 2010
- Bernard Madoff's Son Mark Madoff Found Dead In His Apartment - Dec 12, 2010
- Banks, hedge funds were somehow "complicit" in massive Ponzi scheme, says Madoff - Feb 16, 2011
- Actor John Malkovich's legal drama continues - Apr 05, 2010
- Ponzi schemer Madoff's wife carrying out charity works in Florida - Jul 19, 2010
- Bernard Madoff ordered to forfeit over $170 billion - Jun 27, 2009
- Ponzi King Madoff's son found dead in New York apartment - Dec 12, 2010
- Trustee charges HSBC with funnelling disgraced Ponzi King Madoff's massive fraud - Dec 06, 2010
- Two former employees of Bernard Madoff arrested - Nov 19, 2010
- Madoff's victims file lawsuit against SEC - Oct 15, 2009
- Madoff aide Bongiorno released on bail - Jan 08, 2011
- Bernie Madoff's Spoils Auctioned For A Whopping $2 Million - Nov 15, 2010
- Ex Jewish charity CFO had a roaring affair with Ponzi KIng Madoff - Aug 14, 2009
Tags: ballenisles country club, bernard madoff, christmas eve, enclave, fox news, investment fraud, jewels, marvin, million dollars, neighbor, new york post, palm beach, serena and venus, serena and venus williams, venus williams, verge, wall street investment, wiener, wieners, wife ruth