50 Cent finds it hard to trust womenDecember 6th, 2009 - 12:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 5 (IANS) American rapper 50 Cent has revealed that he struggles to find a girlfriend because he’s convinced most women are only after his multi-million dollar fortune.
The hip-hop star whose real name is Curtis Jackson has boosted profits from his music career with film roles, various endorsement deals and a clothing line admits that he finds it difficult to trust potential partners because of string of bad experiences, reports starpulse.com.
“I am single and haven’t had a girlfriend for quite a long time. It’s difficult for me to trust a woman. Men are attracted to beautiful women. Women are attracted to men who offer security - financial security. And if you have money and you are famous, women find that sexy,” said Jackson.
“You never know what she really wants. A lot of people marry without knowing the true motive of their partners. I won’t get ripped off,” he added.
- 50 Cent doesn't trust women - Dec 04, 2009
- 50 Cent's looking for 'bad b**ch' on Twitter - Sep 22, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- Eminem too famous to go out on dates - Nov 10, 2010
- MJ 'sacked longtime friend and collaborator Quincy Jones' - Sep 12, 2010
- Eminem's memory loss woes - Oct 19, 2011
- I may contribute to Akshay's film again: Pakistani rapper Bohemia - Dec 27, 2010
- Why sing in English: Honey Singh - May 08, 2012
- Lucky Lou overwhelmed by Delhi response (With Images) - Jul 07, 2012
- Rapper Heavy D dies after collapsing at Beverly Hills home - Nov 09, 2011
- 50 Cent Targets WorldStarHipHop Web site Via Twitter - Jan 25, 2011
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Willow Smith teaming with DJ Jeff - Jan 08, 2011
- Brit Deputy PM Nick Clegg to be portrayed in new hip-hop musical - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: 50 cent, beautiful women, clothing line, curtis jackson, dollar fortune, endorsement deals, experiences, famous women, film roles, financial security, girlfriend, hip hop star, long time, music career, potential partners, profits, true motive, trust women, woman men, women women