50 Cent finds it hard to trust womenDecember 6th, 2009 - 12:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 5 (IANS) American rapper 50 Cent has revealed that he struggles to find a girlfriend because he’s convinced most women are only after his multi-million dollar fortune.
The hip-hop star whose real name is Curtis Jackson has boosted profits from his music career with film roles, various endorsement deals and a clothing line admits that he finds it difficult to trust potential partners because of string of bad experiences, reports starpulse.com.
“I am single and haven’t had a girlfriend for quite a long time. It’s difficult for me to trust a woman. Men are attracted to beautiful women. Women are attracted to men who offer security - financial security. And if you have money and you are famous, women find that sexy,” said Jackson.
“You never know what she really wants. A lot of people marry without knowing the true motive of their partners. I won’t get ripped off,” he added.
- 50 Cent doesn't trust women - Dec 04, 2009
- 50 Cent's looking for 'bad b**ch' on Twitter - Sep 22, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- Eminem too famous to go out on dates - Nov 10, 2010
- MJ 'sacked longtime friend and collaborator Quincy Jones' - Sep 12, 2010
- Eminem's memory loss woes - Oct 19, 2011
- I may contribute to Akshay's film again: Pakistani rapper Bohemia - Dec 27, 2010
- Why sing in English: Honey Singh - May 08, 2012
- Lucky Lou overwhelmed by Delhi response (With Images) - Jul 07, 2012
- Rapper Heavy D dies after collapsing at Beverly Hills home - Nov 09, 2011
- 50 Cent Targets WorldStarHipHop Web site Via Twitter - Jan 25, 2011
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Willow Smith teaming with DJ Jeff - Jan 08, 2011
- Brit Deputy PM Nick Clegg to be portrayed in new hip-hop musical - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,