3yr-old Adolf Hitlers mum breaks court-ordered silence to deny abuseJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 22 (ANI): The mother of three Nazi named children has broken a court-ordered silence to deny allegations that she and her husband were abusing their children.
Deborah Campbell the mother of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler, and his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 23 months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, 9 months, spoke out after state child welfare officials took her kids away.
My husband and I would never abuse our children, and he would never harm anybody, Fox News quoted her as telling the Express Times of Easton, Pa.
The children had been taken away, from their Holland Township, N.J., home, on January 9 by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services.
According to their mother, the officials took them away because a neighbour had wrongly alleged that they had been abused, and that her husband Heath Campbell had abused her.
Deborah Campbell insists that the reason her kids were taken away was because of their names.
The names I believe are the problems, she said.
They just don”t want to come out and say that, she added.
The agency, which by law cannot comment on specific cases, repeatedly said that it would never remove children from a home simply because of their names. (ANI)
Tags: 9 months, adolf hitler, adolf hitlers, allegations, child welfare, deborah campbell, easton pa, express times, fox news, heath campbell, holland township, jeannie, neighbour, new jersey division of youth and family services, silence, welfare officials