32 dead in China train crashJuly 24th, 2011 - 5:43 am ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 24 (IANS) At least 32 people were killed and 191 injured in a train crash and derailing accident late Saturday in China’s Zhejiang province, said local emergency office.
The Zhejiang provincial government’s probe in its latest results stated that the accident occurred at 8.27 p.m. Saturday at the section of Shuangyu town in Zhejiang’s Wenzhou city, when a high-speed train D301 crashed into another bullet train D3115, Xinhua reported.
Four coaches of D301 fell off the viaduct, the investigation released early Sunday morning stated.
- Two foreigners among 35 killed in China train crash (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- China train crash toll rises to 38 - Jul 25, 2011
- Rescue effort on at China high-speed train crash (Second Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- You run! It's okay if grandma dies: China train crash survivor - Jul 24, 2011
- China train crash dead get beauty treatment - Aug 03, 2011
- Chinese wary of high-speed railway - Jul 26, 2011
- 54 found guilty for China train crash - Dec 28, 2011
- China to severely punish those responsible for train crash - Jul 28, 2011
- China orders train safety review - Jul 27, 2011
- China lowers speed limit of bullet trains - Aug 11, 2011
- 11 killed, 89 injured in China rail accident - Jul 23, 2011
- China doubles train crash compensation - Jul 30, 2011
- China fires railway officers over train crash - Jul 25, 2011
- 91 mn Chinese to travel by train during holidays - Sep 01, 2011
- 54 high-speed trains recalled in China - Aug 12, 2011