30 reportedly killed in Swat blast (Lead-Pak blast)November 14th, 2007 - 2:51 am ICT by admin
Army officials have confirmed it as a suicide attack since a car collided the truck leading to the explosive laden truck catching fire.
Tension prevailed in the area as people remained indoors, and there are rising concerns that situation might turn more hostile with reports of Pakistan army deploying more troops in the area.
Large number of security men and civilians were killed and injured in the blast, sources said.
The injured and bodies were shifted to Saido Sharif. DIG Malakand feared the increment in death toll of security officials. (ANI)
- 30 reportedly killed in Swat blast - Nov 14, 2007
- Six killed in Pakistan suicide bomb attack (Second Lead) - Feb 22, 2010
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Swat, Lahore blasts claim 71 lives (Third Lead) - Mar 13, 2010
- Three killed, five injured in Swat bomb blast - May 01, 2010
- Soldier dies in Pakistan ammunition depot blasts (Second Lead) - Jul 11, 2011
- Swat Valley blast toll rises to 14 (Second Lead) - Mar 13, 2010
- Six killed in Pakistan bomb blast (Lead) - Feb 22, 2010
- Seven killed as multiple bombings rock Peshawar (Second Lead) - Apr 05, 2010
- 10 killed in Pakistan suicide bomb blast (Third Lead) - Feb 22, 2010
- US consulate vehicles targeted in Peshawar blast, one dead (Second Lead) - May 20, 2011
- 16 killed in Pakistan bakery blast - Jun 06, 2011
- Taliban's revenge: 80 killed in Pakistan suicide blasts (Third Lead) - May 13, 2011
- Suicide blast in Pakistan's Swat Valley kills 10 (Lead) - Mar 13, 2010
- Four killed, 41 wounded in Nigeria church bombing - Jun 10, 2012