2nd American Apparel accuser in saucy snapsMarch 27th, 2011 - 5:14 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 27 (ANI): It has emerged that another American Apparel worker had posed for a dozens of dirty pictures for CEO Dov Charney.
Kimbra Lo, suing Charney for sexual harassment, is seen in some shots splayed on the bed with her eyes closed and head tossed back.
And this time, it was the randy clothier himself who took the saucy snaps during an X-rated job interview, reports the New York Post.
Charney took a total of 69 pictures of 19-year-old during the December 9 meeting at his Los Angeles mansion, and his lawyers say they tarnish claims he is the predator Lo describes in court papers.
The provocative new photos were revealed a day after the Post obtained a litany of raunchy pictures and emails that another alleged sexual-harassment victim, Irene Morales, 20, apparently sent to Charney.
Lo, whose first stint with the company was April 2010, claimed the 42-year-old clothing-company boss lured her to his home under the pretense that he wanted to talk about rehiring her as a model and photographer.
Charney, however, insisted that Lo was a willing participant in the 45-minute shoot.
Lo also sent a series of flirty e-mails and texts to Charney in the weeks following the steamy interview, including confessions that ‘Lolita’ was her favourite flick.
A few hours later, Lo and Charney had two phone conversations lasting a total of almost two hours, according to records provided to The Post.
“This is an orchestrated shakedown by a group of former employees that are friends and roommates, and who, not incidentally, happen to have the same lawyer,” said Charney’s lawyer Stuart Slotnick. (ANI)
- American Apparel CEO's lawyer says nude photos show ex-worker wasn't sex prisoner - Mar 26, 2011
- American Apparel founder sued for sexual assault by another ex-employee - Mar 25, 2011
- American Apparel founder says sex slave threatened him with extortion - Mar 10, 2011
- American Apparel founder sued for $250m for using teenage worker as sex slave - Mar 09, 2011
- Penguin rehires Davidar accuser Lisa Rundle - Jul 07, 2010
- US clothing firm courts controversy with ad of model baring breasts - Feb 25, 2011
- Penguin Canada rehires woman at center of sexual-harassment lawsuit - Jul 08, 2010
- Woody Allen asked to prove he still commands $10M endorsement fee - Apr 10, 2009
- Cops 'to question Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards about wild Plaza night' - Nov 25, 2010
- Hot photog says picture-studio boss sunbathed naked in front of her - Sep 01, 2010
- Senior Israeli official to resign over sexual harassment - Feb 20, 2012
- One in five working women sexually exploited in China: Survey - May 04, 2011
- Jenn Sterger sues ex-manager alleged nude Brett Favre photos - Apr 29, 2011
- 'Price is Right' model sues former employer - Sep 08, 2011
- Former HP CEO Mark Hurd Reaches Legal Settlement With Contractor - Aug 08, 2010
Tags: american apparel, clothing company, confessions, dov charney, flirty, harassment victim, irene morales, job interview, kimbra, litany, new photos, new york post, phone conversations, pretense, roommates, sexual harassment, shakedown, slotnick, stint, willing participant