2,000-year-old self-help book can help you become the perfect Latin loverNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:50 am ICT by admin
Ovid advises men not to go over the top with the boy-beauty regimen.
“Don’t think it’s a good idea to style your hair with curling irons, or depilate your legs with stinging pumice,’ the Daily Mail quoted Ovid, as saying.
For all those who want to attract the ladies, pay utmost attention to personal hygiene.
Similarly, for girls attention to smallest details is equally important.
“I was going to advise you about grim, goaty armpits and rough, bristling hair on your legs,’ Ovid said.
Never give your partner an iota of idea about the efforts that went into your look.
Victory is self-belief and remember that you are victorious once you have imagined yourself to be invincible
Ovid’s emphasis on keeping in touch may pertain to wax tablets and the only difference now is that it is e-mail and text in place of the tablets.
It is essential to keep words simple and do not ornate you messages.
“Use everyday language, familiar yet flattering words, as though you were there, in her presence,” he said.
And don’t reply to any communication immediately. You don’t want to look desperate, do you?
“Write back after a little delay: it always fires up lovers,” says Ovid.
While you pursue a relationship, being chivalrous is important-so make sure you agree to whatever your partner says
Also, remember to compliment your partner’s performance in bed and always tell what turned you on.
Complimenting your partner’s performance in bed goes down well also.
It’s always good to have positive feedback, reckons Ovid. Why not spell out what turned you on.
In case, you have followed the poet’s advice meticulously, there are little chances of failure.
Finally, remember that persistence is very important, exactly like Penelope who waited faithfully for her husband King of Ithaca Odysseus who was fighting the Trojan War. (ANI)
- Sleeping pills harmful in long run - Aug 10, 2012
- Never allow pets in your bed! - Sep 28, 2011
- Christie Brinkley shares her fitness secrets - Dec 02, 2010
- The top 10 ways to impress a woman - Nov 28, 2010
- How to make your way to a woman's heart and bed - make her laugh! - Feb 14, 2011
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Madonna is upset with her daughter Lourdes' hair - Aug 03, 2012
- Top 9 sex-related myths busted - Dec 10, 2010
- Italian hairstylist Ferretti opens salon in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Myths about dating debunked - Sep 21, 2010
- Haryana bureaucrats have new turn-on -- poetry, books! - Jan 17, 2012
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
Tags: armpits, beauty regimen, chivalrous, curling irons, daily mail, iota, ladies pay, latin lover, legs, meticulously, ovid, personal hygiene, pertain, positive feedback, pumice, reply, self belief, self help book, utmost attention, wax tablets