2 Pilferers Detained In Oregon At A Store During A ‘Shop With A Cop’ EventAugust 26th, 2010 - 5:10 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Washington, August 26, 2010 (Just Flashed): Two males have been detained by the detectives in Oregon. These two chaps have been charged with shoplifting on Wednesday at the Fred Meyer store. What is staggering is that this shoplifting purportedly occurred during a “Shop With A Cop’ event for school kids.
The two incarcerated males, to begin with, deemed that pilfering during this event would prove to be an inadvisable decision. That was because there were in excess of 60 police officers on the scene. Pete Simpson happens to be a Sgt. of Portland. He has stated that the two chaps then deeply thought about perpetrating a larceny and resolved that they must do it since the policemen would be distracted ensuring decorum at the affair.
Nevertheless, the two purported filchers could not have been more incorrect. The security personnel at the Fred Meyer store weren’t deceived and hoodwinked by the two robbers on Wednesday. Pete Simpson has mentioned that the security officials viewed the two young guys filling their own knapsack with food processors, shoes, garments and tools while the other police officers assisted the kids to identify materials for their school year.
“The Oregonian’ has divulged that the two stealers were then apprehended.
- Just Flashed News Service
- Shoplifter chops off security guard's ear - Dec 13, 2011
- The Atlanta Police Detains A Male On The Roof Of A Church Subsequent To A String Of Larcenies - Aug 17, 2010
- Two Individuals Arraigned In Connection With The Larceny Of Beer From The Infamous 'Hartford Distributors' - Aug 18, 2010
- Younger, outgoing people more likely to shoplift - May 27, 2010
- Male Dials 911 From Hot Bathtub And Requests Hot Chocolate - Sep 02, 2010
- Tow Truck Driver in Oxnard Faces The Allegation Of Lugging Toddlers - Sep 01, 2010
- Minnesotan Males Providential To Be Animate After Driving Under A Semi - Sep 01, 2010
- Repeat shoplifter arrested in Lafayette, New York - Feb 09, 2010
- The Daughter Of Rudy Giuliani Detained On The Charge Of Shoplifting At A Cosmetological Sore In Manhattan - Aug 05, 2010
- Ex-Miss Russia, in prescription forging bust, arrested for shoplifting in US - Apr 28, 2011
- Oregonian Jury Confers Sentence Of Capital Punishment To A Father-Son Duo For Participation In A Bank Bombing - Dec 23, 2010
- Provisional Plea Bargain Set For The Pennsylvanian Male Accused Of Chucking The TV Remote Control Towards His Son - Aug 27, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz spotted together having gala time - Apr 01, 2011
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Jessica Simpson Engaged To NFL Player Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010
Tags: chaps, decorum, detectives, food processors, fred meyer, fred meyer store, garments, knapsack, larceny, oregonian, police officers, policemen, robbers, school kids, security officials, security personnel, sgt, shoplifting, stealers, young guys