16 killed in Tibet accidentMarch 15th, 2011 - 6:28 am ICT by IANS
Beijing, March 15 (IANS) At least 16 people were killed and 21 injured in a road accident in Tibet, officials said early Tuesday.
The accident took place Monday morning in the Baxoi sector, which links Tibet and neighbouring Sichuan province in China, Xinhua reported citing a statement from the Tibetan regional government.
Nine people died at the spot while seven succumbed to injuries after medical treatment failed.
The statement, however, did not say how the accident occurred or how many people were on the vehicle.
- 16 killed, 21 injured in road accident in Tibet - Mar 15, 2011
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- Nine die in Pakistan accident - Sep 30, 2011
- Bus plunges into ravine in southwest China, killing 15 - Mar 13, 2012
- Four killed in China bus accidents - Jan 08, 2012
- Four killed in China bus crash - Feb 01, 2012
- Nine killed in China bus accident - Oct 21, 2010
- US concerned over violence in Tibet - Jan 25, 2012
- Eight killed in China road accident - Jun 30, 2012
- Nine killed in China bus-truck collision - Dec 10, 2011
- 12 die in Pakistan accident - Apr 11, 2012
- 5 killed in China bus accident - Jun 30, 2012
- Nine killed in China road accident - Aug 17, 2012
- Resolve Tibet issue through dialogue, says PM-in-exile - Jan 26, 2012
- 18 die as coach plunges into gorge in China - Mar 11, 2011