16 killed in Bangladesh road crashMay 28th, 2009 - 11:51 pm ICT by IANS
Dhaka, May 28 (DPA) At least 16 people were killed and dozens injured Thursday when a bus and a truck collided head-on in Bangladesh’s northwestern Sirajganj district, according to police.
The accident occurred at Pachalia, leaving 13 passengers dead on the spot while three others succumbed to their injuries at a nearby clinic, an inspector of the highway police said.
Twenty-five passengers who sustained injuries were undergoing medical treatment at a nearby hospital.
- Five killed in Nepal road accident - Apr 07, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- 11 Bangladesh's opposition party activists killed in accident - Apr 18, 2010
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Seven killed in Chhattisgarh road accident - Apr 30, 2010
- Six killed, 45 wounded in bangladesh in road accidents - Jul 19, 2011
- 30 students hurt in Uttar Pradesh accident - Nov 12, 2010
- Six killed as bus collides with truck - Jan 19, 2012
- Nine killed in bus-truck collision in Assam - Jun 13, 2010
- Four Tripura tourists killed in Mathura road accident - Dec 27, 2010
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- 22 foreigners hurt in Haryana accident - May 31, 2011
- 22 die in Brazil road accident - Mar 05, 2011
- Eight killed in West Bengal road mishap - Sep 05, 2010
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012