14 hospitalised after gas leakage in BulgariaDecember 17th, 2011 - 4:34 am ICT by IANS
Sofia (Bulgaria), Dec 17 (IANS) Fourteen workers of a dairy factory in a Bulgarian town were hospitalised Friday after there was a gas-leakage.
According to police, the incident that took place in Elena town, some 260 km east of the country’s capital of Sofia, occurred around 9 a.m., when a truck broke a tube of the factory’s ammonia installation, and some 100 litres of ammonia spilled, Xinhua reported.
Three of the affected workers were in serious condition, said an official.
- Clinton talks military cooperation with Bulgarian PM - Feb 06, 2012
- MiG-29 crashes during Bulgarian-US drill - Apr 26, 2012
- Over 200 people ill after ammonia leak in China - Aug 05, 2009
- Jobless Greek takes two hostage - Mar 02, 2012
- Two treated in Agra after gas leak - Nov 15, 2011
- 130 workers faint in Cambodia - Oct 25, 2011
- Gas leak in Mathura, hundreds evacuated - Aug 08, 2012
- Bulgarian PM voted country's best footballer - Dec 06, 2011
- 45 killed in factory fires in Pakistan (Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- Three die of gas leak in Uttar Pradesh - Jan 29, 2011
- Six killed in Bulgaria bus blast - Jul 19, 2012
- Three killed in Punjab factory blast - Mar 20, 2010
- Gas leakage kills two in Ukraine - Aug 18, 2012
- Major fire in Moradabad brassware factory, no casualty - Jan 13, 2011
- Three die of gas leak in Uttar Pradesh, enquiry ordered (Lead) - Jan 29, 2011