13 killed in eastern Afghanistan suicide bomb attackMarch 28th, 2011 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
Kabul, Mar. 28 (ANI): At least 13 people were killed in a suicide bomb attack in eastern Afghanistan on Monday.
According to reports, the suicide bomber rammed his truck laden with explosives into an office building in Paktika Province, which lies on the border with Pakistan.
Engineers, construction workers and security guards were said to be among those killed in the blast in Paktika’s Barmal district.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack. (ANI)
- Over 60 militants killed in Afghanistan - Nov 09, 2011
- 10 die in Afghanistan airport suicide blast - Feb 27, 2012
- Taliban kill 35 road workers: Afghan official - May 19, 2011
- Four killed, 31 hurt in Afghan car bombing (Lead) - Jan 26, 2012
- 10 dead, 12 wounded in Afghan airport bombing (Lead) - Feb 27, 2012
- 20 die in Afghan suicide bombing (Lead) - Jun 25, 2011
- Suicide blast kills nine Pakistani troopers (Lead) - Dec 24, 2011
- 12-year-old suicide bomber kills four in Afghanistan - May 01, 2011
- 25 killed as insurgent attack foiled in Afghanistan - Oct 08, 2011
- 11 die in Kabul attack after Obama trip (Third Lead) - May 02, 2012
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Taliban killed in failed bombing, five injured - Dec 02, 2011
- 43 killed, over 190 wounded in Iraq bomb attacks (Lead) - Mar 20, 2012
- 10 die in Pakistan suicide bombing - Aug 31, 2011
- 11 soldiers killed in Iraq car bombing - Mar 14, 2011