102-year-old granny bares all for nude charity calendarNovember 18th, 2007 - 3:09 pm ICT by admin
London, Nov18 (ANI): A 102-year-old woman stripped off for a nude calendar in support of her village football club in Lincolnshire.
Nora Hardwick posed as Miss November behind the bar of the Ermine Way pub in Ancaster, to raise funds for the local team, Ancaster Athletic.
The mother-of-three and great-great grandmother of two said that it was all done tastefully.
“I suppose they asked me because I’m the oldest person in the village and I’m all for it if it’s for charity. It’s just a bit of fun really, the Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
“They draped a bit of pink cloth around my shoulders, but at my age I just don’t have the model body to be taking it all off,” she added.
Nora had been living in the village for over a decade and has also served as the village postmistress for 35 years. (ANI)
- Meet the Brit family that has sent six generations to same school - Sep 27, 2010
- Gemma Atkinson vows to keep her clothes on in future - Jan 20, 2011
- World's oldest person is 130 years old! - Jul 09, 2010
- British mum had pool cue tip stuck up her nose for 12 years - Nov 17, 2011
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- World's oldest calendar girl strips at 89 - May 20, 2010
- Bride gets to wed in local church after three-week protest - Sep 13, 2011
- Kristen Stewart fell in 'love at first sight' with Robert Pattinson - Mar 04, 2011
- Heigl names baby after great-grandmother - May 16, 2012
- Katie Price to launch her magazine - Aug 27, 2011
- Girl banned from every pub in Britain reveals all - May 23, 2010
- I'll probably be an unbearable grandmother, says Hillary Clinton - Feb 16, 2011
- 114-year-old Brazilian enters Guinness record - May 19, 2011
- Nicki Minaj motivated by mother - Apr 26, 2011
- My grandmom has a very good sense of humour: Prince Harry - Mar 12, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,