10 killed in China accidentAugust 5th, 2010 - 8:09 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Aug 5 (IANS) Ten people were killed and 18 injured when their vehicle crashed into a minivan Thursday in northwest China, authorities said.
The accident occurred Thursday afternoon near Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region’s Shule County, sources with the Communist Party of China committee said.
Seven people died on the spot while three others died on way to the hospital, Xinhua reported.
- Nine killed in China bus-truck collision - Dec 10, 2011
- One dead as small plane crashes in China lake - Aug 19, 2012
- Three killed as train hits bus in China - Mar 24, 2011
- 18 die as coach plunges into gorge in China - Mar 11, 2011
- Six killed in China mine blast - Feb 15, 2012
- Bus-train collision kills 3, injures 85 in northwest China - Mar 25, 2011
- Six dead in China road accident - Jun 01, 2012
- 16 killed in China bus accident - Oct 02, 2011
- Chinese police kill seven kidnappers, free hostages - Dec 29, 2011
- 17 killed in China bus accident - Jun 20, 2012
- 16 killed, 21 injured in road accident in Tibet - Mar 15, 2011
- Five die in traffic accident in northwest China - Jun 09, 2010
- Downpour wreaks havoc across China - Jul 24, 2012
- Seven killed in China accident - Sep 18, 2011
- Quake jolts China - Jul 25, 2011