1 in 3 Britons has had public sexJuly 19th, 2010 - 6:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 19 (ANI): One in three saucy Britons has had sex in public, while four in every ten adults were happy to commit a crime by using a mobile phone while driving, according to a survey.
The survey revealed that 24 percent Britons admitted that they stole from their workplace.
One in every three Britons admitted having sex in the public.
43 per cent of the people surveyed didn’t even know that activities such as having sex in the public were illegal, reports The Sun.
The study was conducted on more than 3,000 adults by TV channel Alibi.
“Our survey shows that even with the best of intentions, many people cross the line in breaking the law,” said Steve Hornsey, head of the crime drama channel. Fourteen per cent of the people said they have driven while drunk.
7 per cent of adults assaulted someone and almost 33 percent admitted to taking illegal drugs.
7 per cent people admitted they left a restaurant without paying the bill, whereas 18 per cent have shoplifted.
Four in ten Brits said they would continue to break the law if they knew they would not get caught. (ANI)
- Quarter of Brits lie about their days off to impress others - Mar 07, 2011
- Britons preferring a hug to a handshake - May 24, 2012
- 11pc Brits 'have had sex with someone they met on Facebook' - Nov 15, 2010
- 1 in 5 Brits wear their undies at least 250 times before buying new ones! - Dec 02, 2010
- Two-thirds of Internet users fall prey to online crime: Study - Sep 09, 2010
- Most Brits believe military action in Libya too risky - Mar 22, 2011
- Britons prefer spending more on TV than car - Dec 02, 2011
- British women simply love porn - Jul 02, 2012
- 1 in 4 Brit spend more time socialising online than in person - Nov 08, 2010
- Shoplifting is immoral but downloading music illegally is ok, say students - Apr 14, 2011
- Britons admit having sex with people they met on Facebook - Nov 15, 2010
- Britons just three bed hops away from a celeb romp - Sep 25, 2009
- Over-50s increasingly going under the knife to stay 'toned, tanned and tinted' - Sep 17, 2010
- A third of Brits believe a guardian angel is watching over them - Dec 23, 2010
- Kate Middleton might face 'Royal' snobbery in new role at Palace, finds poll - Apr 23, 2011